While we appreciate the UK & USA, Kaspersky Basic, Standard & Plus, beta release web pages are also ‘probably’, work in progress, there’s some obvious small issues that the team may wish to fix before going commercial:
- https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/b/plus-ksk: System Requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 → Detailed System requirements ‘implies’ conditional Windows 11 support (applies to Basic & Standard as well)
- Detailed System requirements → ² Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/15781 to get more details → link = 404 Page not found, The page may have existed earlier but was unpublished.
- Ditto: ³ The Kaspersky Standard for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/15782 for more details.
- Honesty & transparency: “What our users say about Kaspersky Plus” → “Great Product. I have been using this product for years.” || How is that even possible when the product is not yet commercially released & is still in beta/test phase?
- Product comparison, honesty & transparency, K+ has Stalkerware Detection, KTS does not || KTS never had Stalkerware Detection, KTS installed on Windows, not Android, K+ will also not have Stalkerware Detection IF installed on Windows.
- Expectations: Gorgeous new intuitive interface || ‘gorgeous’, it’s software, not a new pair of Clergerie.
That’s our observations to date, there may be more.
** NB, we raised this in the Community, bc, the pages UK & USA web pages appear to be, in part, commercial, Danila T asked us to provide the feedback here.