@r3L4x, разработчики все же запросили дамп avp.exe ("Приложенный дамп является дампом GUI-процесса продукта (avpui.exe, запущен от DESKTOP-PC\r3L4x).Для анализа необходим дамп процесса avp.exe (запущен от системы) после зависания"). Если через таск менеджер проблемы с доступом, попробуй утилиту "kavlog" или "Debugging Tools for Windows" (подробнее - https://eap.kaspersky.com/topic/62/beta-testing-guide/4 )
Posts made by Alexander.Matrosov
RE: Зависание во время лечения
RE: Зависание во время лечения
@r3L4x, разработчики просят еще раз перевоспроизвести проблему и предоставить следующие артефакты:
- логи утилиты Process Monitor (Procmon.exe из SysinternalsSuite) за все время перевоспроизведения проблемы
- дамп продукта в момент, когда стало ясно, что обработка угрозы зависла
- ну и новые логи продукта, соответствующие повторному воспроизведению
Передаю слова разработчиков:
Был найден БСОД, содержащий в стеке драйвер kltap. Возможно, пользователя смутило, что в папке с трейсами не было продуктовых дампов - и это действительно так. Был БСОД C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
Исходя из этого, продукт вел себя нормально. As design
RE: Does not start product after loading system.
@virus_900, доброго дня! Как выше Дмитрий и просил, приложите, пожалуйста, допольнительные логи :"Для более детального изучения необходимо снять xperf по инструкции:+ Приложить SystemInfo"
RE: Мониторинг сети показывает все соединения как локальные
@kilo2, ответ разработчиков: "На хосте клиента установлено ПО CheckPoint - Endpoint Connect. Скорее всего именно оно выполняет редирект соединений на локальные адреса."
RE: Beta-Testing Guide (English)
Section 7 - QA Info (external bug tracker)
QA Info is used for tracking the issues reported during beta-testing. It is based on the open bug tracking software Redmine and replaces the Google Docs used previously. The launch of the project was discussed in this topic.
1. Register and configure your account
Users who do not have an account at QA Info can only view issues which were already submitted to the tracker. If you want to make use of the features of the tracker you need to register an account:
- get notifications via email about news and changes to watched issues
- confirm that a bug fix was fixed (by changing the status of an issue from fixed to closed)
- discuss the problem with KL employees in the comments of an issue
- submit new issues to the tracker
- manage the news: add, edit and delete
KL employees, additionally:
- edit all fields of an issue
- manage projects
1.1. Register an account
You can register an account here: http://bug.qainfo.ru/account/register. The page should be displayed in your language automatically (based on browser settings).
Explanation of the fields:
- Login: may contain Latin characters, numbers and some other characters
- Nickname (KL Forum): in parenthesis enter your nick name used in the forum, for example: (JanRei)
- Language: you can choose the language you want to use for the tracker, or select (auto) for letting Redmine choose the language automatically
- User ID (KL Forum): enter your user ID in the forum. Specifying this information allows to quickly contact you in case more information is required about some issue. The ID is part of the URL to your profile, for example: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showuser=7141 -> enter 7141
An example for filling the registration form:
A few minutes after you have registered you should get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions how to activate your account. In case there should be problems using the tracker please write a private message to Ilya Zadonsky (please use "QA Info" as subject).
1.2. Recommended settings
After you have activated your account it is recommended to change some settings on the page My Account:
- check the option "Hide my email address"
- specify your time zone
- select your preferred method of notification by email
Registered users can personalize My Page, and add the blocks of information: "Watched issues", "Latest news", "Calendar", "Documents" and "Spent time". Modules "Documents" and "Spent time" are not used, so do not add them to the page.
To configure your personal page select "My Page" in menu at the top of the page and then follow the link "Personalize this page". You can add a block by selecting it from the drop down menu and clicking on the "Add" button. Using the mouse you can then move the block at the position you like. By clicking on the X you can remove a block from the page. To complete the personalization click on "Back".
2. Working with external tracker
The home page of QA Info shows the latest news and a list of bug lists (projects) with recent changes.
Issues reported in the forum are transferred by moderators to the external bug tracker. In the forum post a link to the issue is added to the field "Reason for edit". Following the link you can view the current status of the issue and its history.
2.1. Description of the fields
When working with issues the following fields are used:
- Tracker - indicates in which forum the issue was reported: Russian forum (RUS frm) or English forum (ENG frm)
- Post - ID used in the link to the bug report in forum (value will be transformed into a link leading to the bug report), for example:
- https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=297701&view=findpost&p=2277595 -> the ID is 2277595
- ID - number that identifies the issue in internal bug tracker of KL (value is a link which can only be used by employees)
- Pri - indicates the priority of the issue:
- 4 (Low) - would like to fix but the product can be released as it is
- 3 (Medium) - should be fixed if time permits
- 2 (High) - must be fixed before release of the product
- 1 (Stop Bug) - must be fixed immediately, blocks further testing, very visible
- Status - shows the current status of the issue, possible values are:
- .. - issue was added to the tracker, but was not yet processed by an employee
- need more info - employees were unable to reproduce the issue, more information from the beta-tester are required for processing the bug report
- rejected - the described behavior is not a bug (reason is specified by employee in comment) or required information were not provided
- accepted - issue was reproduced by employee and was accepted
- will be reviewed - issue or suggestion will be considered in future versions of the product
- fixed - developers reported that the issue was fixed or the suggestion was implemented
- reopened - according to beta-tester the issue was not fixed properly
- closed - beta-tester or employee confirmed that the issue was fixed
- Subject - brief description of the issue
- Category - distinguishes between bug and suggestion
- β-tester - the beta-tester who reported the issue
- Soft - name of the affected product
- Version - product version where the issue was reproduced
- Lng - used localization (only applies to GUI/Help)
- OS - name of the used operating system
- VfT - status of Application Verifier and Driver Verifier (only applies to Crashes/Dumps/BSOD)
- Description - detailed description of the issue
- Watchers - list of users who will get notified about changes of the issue
2.2. Watching issues
You can receive notifications by email about issues depending on the account settings. The notifications will come from email@example.com. In case you do not get the notifications please also check the spam folder. With default settings you will get notifications in the following situations:
- news was published for the top-level project
- you created an issue or issue was created in a watched project
- watched issue or news was updated
- issue or news was updated, where you have took part in the discussion
To subscribe to news or issues click on the link "Watch":
2.3. Participating in the discussion and changing of the status of an issue
By opening and editing an issue you can take part in the discussion. Fill in the field "Note" to add a comment. You can also change the value of some fields (for example, set the task status, version, product name, OS, ...). It depends on your rights which fields you are allowed to change.
If an issue has the status fixed, users with standard rights can confirm the fix by changing the status to closed. Moderators can also re-open it and change the status to reopened.
2.4. Using filters
The tracker allows to show the submitted issues using predefined filters. They are listed in the sidebar. Some filters are only available for certain sub-projects:
- Project groupe (all issues in "QA Info"): available for all projects, lists all open issues based on their project they belong to. If you want to use this filter go to "Projects" and then click on "View all issues" (http://qainfo.ru/redmine/issues)
- Status groupe (for all projects): available for all projects, issues are grouped by their status
- Default View (dmp): used for sub-project "Crashes/Dumps/BSOD", additionally shows the columns "OS" (operating system) and "VfT" (Verifier status)
- Default View (GUI): used for sub-project "GUI/Help", additionally shows the column "Lng" (localization)
- Default View (W&D): used for sub-project "Wishes and deals" (suggestions for the bug tracker)