KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 188.8.131.525 RC
, last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
I was reading an article about breaking antivirus software, in the article there were some examples about AV which didnt or only used partially ASLR, so i thought i have a look at Kaspersky and how it is today.
Then i saw that the safe browser, doesnt have ASLR enabled. Also i saw that avpui.exe uses 5 dlls without ASLR enabled.
Since i am no expert in there area i wanted to ask if thats safe / a good idea? Or rather shouldnt ASLR be enabled in both cases?
It seems is quite stable... BUT... I've tried to enable TAM twice, and it was impossible... I'm not sure if They have changed something there, there priority of the analysis? (I selected just Enable, not Scan ALL APPLICATIONS) and it taking years, also my system during scan became very unresponsive and slow... I had to stop the analysis and even stopping it, KTS2020 almost got hung taking years stopping...
This behaviour was not there in the previous RC...