KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 220.127.116.112 RC
Good news for everyone!
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
You can download the version from the links below
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
I can confirm that in the 1st boot I had 3 Kaspersky green shield icons at the Windows TaskBar => 3 crashes at the same time!
I was hoping this new build would be more stable than previous, but I found for now that it is also very unstable :( I also has 2 SSDs in my system...
, last edited by xzz123 last edited by xzz123
Sadly to report that this build is very unstable, it will crash and write dumps at any moment. When I ramdomly click a button in GUI, it will crash; when I try exit product, it will crash......
Since it keeps writing large dumps and will harm the healthy of a SSD, I have to give up................
To be honest, The quality of these recent RCs cannot be praised
can you take a look of this topic?
I believe the problem I encountered is worth reanalysis.