Kaspersky Password Manager 220.127.116.116 (Windows)
Good day, friends!
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
How to install:
Download the installation files by link: https://box.kaspersky.com/f/1457c5fb17c742828ed8/
Run the kpm_local.exe file.
Follow the installation wizard instructions.
Main changes from 18.104.22.1687:
1. Improved performance when:
- upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2
- data synchronization with the cloud
- changing Master Password
2. Fixed defect https://eap.kaspersky.com/topic/771
3. Some other previously detected defects are fixed
1. Entities received from the cloud appear in the GUI only after locking/unlocking the vault or restarting the application.
2. Entities are retrieved from folders when storage is synchronized to the second device.
3. Import error occurs when importing backup with records created in KPM 8.6 or earlier.
4. 'Done' button is not available when adding documents via auto search.
Workaround: select at least 1 item in the list of detected documents, close the dialog by clicking 'cross' button, return to search results by clicking appropriate link in left-bottom conner of applicetion window. 'Done' button will be available after that.
Please check scenario of update from 9.1 to 9.2 if you use big enough vault for testing (50+ entities) for checking performance fixes.