KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 184.108.40.2063 RC
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
This build has very good performance, may be due to its RS state, however there is still a single avpsb.exe key in app verifier.
It is strange that avpsb.exe do not start with OS, looks like it will not start unless you run it...... can you give us a introduction about it?
In last short life build , kavbase cache is very complicated, I observed that there were two more new kinds of cache files, which had kavsvc?? and kavsb?? in the name of them//// None of them are present in this build which gives me a feeling that this build is not fully functional.......