#599 Encrypted connections scanning issue
Rejected, last edited by Jarvis last edited by Jarvis
- Installed Kaspersky Total Security 2020 build 554
- Updated Anti-Virus database
- I opened a page that is protected by a security connection, e.g. https://www.facebook.com, https://mail.google.com
- Latest Google chrome return ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE
- I clicked on the settings below -> Additional -> Network -> Encrypted connection setting choose "Do not scan encrypted connection. After this change, I successfully open any my page example.
The current page success open and I can resume my work.
Operating system: Win 10, x64
System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40 GHz 16 GB RAM
Product Version: 220.127.116.114
Product Logs: https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/x2ngle90Db3Q2Fi