Kaspersky Endpoint Security 12.5 for Windows offers the following features and improvements:
- The option to manage telemetry exclusions has been added. Telemetry is a list of events that have occurred on the protected computer. Telemetry data is used by Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform (EDR) to monitor and protect the organization's IT infrastructure.
- The interface of the application's trusted zone has been improved. Kaspersky Endpoint Security now hides trusted zone objects from the user if the administrator has prohibited the user from adding their own (local) scan exclusions and trusted applications. This prevents unauthorized access to the trusted zone by an intruder, increasing the level of computer security.
- The option to scan traffic for MyOffice Mail and R7-Office Organizer mail clients has been added. The Mail Threat Protection component now scans not only message attachments at download, but also messages, sent and received via POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols.
- A new category of web resources Generative AI Tools has been added. You can configure access to websites from the new category using Web Control.
- In the rules of Kaspersky Endpoint Security components, now you can select users not only from Active Directory, but also from the list of users in Kaspersky Security Center. You can also enter local user account data manually. This possibility has been added for the rules of the following components: Application Control, Device Control, Web Control, Adaptive Anomaly Control and Log Inspection.