Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 184.108.40.206 MR16
, last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets
A new beta build is available.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
- Network monitor isn't working in this build (already fixed)
- Firewall has issues in settings
- Status shield on main tab has blue color
- Microphone and web-cam protection alerts has vide black\white boarders.
- DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
- Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
Is it possible to use this beta version for a 24/7 PC (fairly stable) ?
With 21.15, bug 6396955 is present although it is not présent with this beta (and not present either with 21.14)
Support does nothing, I gave them the cause of the bug, they just have to correct it, but no... And I'm tired of waiting
, last edited by harlan4096 last edited by harlan4096
I'm still waiting (for long) that K. saves the custom settings in every product window: such as added columns and their sizes in Manage Applications, custom settings in NetWork Monitor, column size in Quarantine, etc.
All those GUI settings are missed in every system reboot and/or if You exit the product and then back... very annoying.
Hi Kaspersky team
Today I had a chance to test the new beta build
I can only say how glad I am that you are even adding feelings to your program
When I first opened the interface to try out the new features, I was surprised to see a dynamic effect in the middle of the app.
This adds dynamism and a feeling of being alive to the application
Thanks to all the team for their efforts to add such emotions