Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 188.8.131.525 RC
, last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets
A new beta build is available.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
- web plugins cannot be installed in your browser in auto-mode anymore
- an incident occured on the AP server: some component files are corrupted. To repair the components you may to add another update source before fixing the problem, for example https://s01.upd.kaspersky.com/ (to update the application to the latest version, you must use the AP -server address)
- DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
- Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
@herozerro, seems that we have only Russian topic https://eap.kaspersky.com/category/705/android, but still you may use page-translation in your browser. Mobile apps belongs to another department, so I don't have any additional info about their beta programs.
@herozerro said in Kaspersky\\VPN\\KSOS 21\.9\.6\.465 RC:
There is a problem with the connection servers All servers
Hello! It seems to be known issue for some world regions - new builds are blocked in local networks. So you can use old builds up to 184.108.40.2060 (https://box.kaspersky.com/d/13f5ddd38e564b2c9da2/) till problem will be solved.
I had 2 issues overwriting...
1.- Again, I could not remove one avp.exe registry key once installed (App verifier) -> I had to reboot in Safe Mode to do so.
2.- Again got corrupted warning in Safe Browsing Module + Phishing, but fixed using server: https://s01.upd.kaspersky.com/