A new beta build is available.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
- web plugins cannot be installed in your browser in auto-mode anymore
- there is new window for screen recording. It's is still in development stage. Old "tracing collecting" window is still working.
- DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
- Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
the reason that trace need to be turned on at the beginning of the installation:
installation and the first start of the program is very buggy
in old time, there are lots of bugs right after installation. trace and dumps are very much needed.