Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.8.0.113

• Installed this build over the last beta 21.7, quite stable build for now... don't see anything new for now, except some minor GUI changes.

• Hello,

i hope this is not a specific problem with the Windows 11 Insider Preview 25182.0000, on which I use Kaspersky Standard 21.8.0.133. My problem was reported by another user in connection with Windows 11 and an older Kaspersky version, but there was no solution. I won't repeat this whole post again, but I'll link to the thread here.

https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/access-denied-web-anti-virus-blocks-msedgeexe-from-accessing-a-js-file-hosted-on-aws-26573/

Does Kaspersky report a serious problem when it blocks this js file after every open and close of Microsoft Edge? Is it a problem, how can I disinfect it with Kaspersky?

• yes it is, but I will pass on the mistakes

• , last edited by Giuseppe Gerhardt

@hilfsbereit

In this post you have linked is clearly visible that is not a mistake. and the trigger is the Snapstream Video Downloader extension.remove this extension in the Edge browser and your error should be fixed

Looks like your connection to Beta Testing was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.