A new beta build is available.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
There will be no auto-update to this build. It can be downloaded from forum only.
- "Not translated" should be fixed now, Please report any on sight!
- Alternative login options in MyKaspersky may work now, please do not report bugs on them.
- DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
- Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
@harlan4096, we are still trying to solve it, but one important thing i should say. It's verifier key, so problem is only with beta builds. User with release build will not face it. This affects priority of bug, also we cannot reproduce it in test lab. So please do not wait fix for nearest days.
But I admit it's problem and it should be fixed!
I just upgraded to this new build over previous one (overwriting).
The previous build still has the issue of registry key avp.exe set with a strong right:
I had to start again my W10 in Safe Mode and delete manually.
After that, the overwriting with this new build went fine... BUT THIS NEW BUILD STILL HAS THE SAME ISSUE in avp.exe registry key:
Keys avpia.exe and avpui.exe can be deleted manually disabling K. Self-Defense, but still avp.exe can't unless you reboot in Windows Safe Mode...