A new beta build is available.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
There will be no auto-update to this build. It can be downloaded from forum only.
- In this build login button in VPN doesn't work, but you can transfer your MyKaspersky account from your Kaspersky Plus (not trial code, but account). It's already fixed in 21.6.2.*
- "Not translated" can be found.
- Icons are invisible in settings
- DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
- Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
, last edited by harlan4096 last edited by harlan4096
Ok, after checking for some hours this new beta, still there 2 issues that I already reported for previous build MR5:
Those 2 bugs still there...
Are the issues still present in version 220.127.116.114 with patch b installed?