, last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
Problem can be reproduced even I already clean-installed my windows10 OS, It is almost same software environment which I used to test 2019 version
but I change my device from MSI GE60 2oc to Thinkpad X240s.
I will try upload a gsi report before os cannot boot.
luckily I set a restore point before installation........
Looks like I encountered big problem.
Product can not load after installation and wirte many dumps, I tried reboot
than my OS failed to load, it hangs at windows logo.........
I am now wirting in safe mode with internet connection,
want to uninstall avp but windows installer service can not start in safe mode and all avp files are protected even under safe mode.......
Can you give me a method to delete avp from my OS?