New beta build - Kaspersky 126.96.36.1993
, last edited by Stepan.Korchagin last edited by Stepan.Korchagin
A new beta build is available - Kaspersky 188.8.131.523.
You can download the distribution kit by the link:
Download (password Gz;\qZTyW4fSbDizBv)
Dear test participants! Due to potential legal risks we have decided to move the thread with this testing to a private forum topic for registered users only. For further testing, access to builds will only be provided in the private section, and we will accept posts about found issues in closed topics as well. We would appreciate not distributing the builds and screenshots in public forum threads and on third-party Internet resources.
To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.
- The solution is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
- To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
- The solution is activated by the trial key only once, do not delete the trial key during the testing!
Issues we already know:
- Tutorial in the Plus configuration is displayed every time after restarting the solution
- In the "Devices in my network" section, a message about no connection is displayed
- The "Beta" button partially covers the solution name
- Name of the application is inconsistent in different places of use
- "More tools" tab is still being redesigned. Please don't report bugs in relation to it.
While I can not comment on this in any way, but in the Russian branch were speculation on the names of the product.
We will not leave users without protection, each person will receive the level for which he paid.
Everything changes and our product is no exception. The company is a living organism that evolves.