Suggestions for the Portal

• [2019] Gold BT

@ilya-zadonsky

Good news~~

But I found if there is anything I want to say about the patch, I mean, not every reply under that topic should be a bug report

the reply will still be cosidered a bug report and will be tranferred to the internal tracking system.

Can you give us a chance to post general discuss under the topic?  Add a button 'POST A DISCUSSION' beside the 'REPORT A PROBLEM' would be better. Because in the future when 2020 come out, there will be lots of None-bug report reply. A reply from POST A DISCUSSION will not be record in the tracking system.

Regards.

• Kaspersky Lab
    , last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky

@xzz123

Like this: http://qainfo.ru/topic/74/patch-i-for-kavkisktskfa-2018

• [2019] Gold BT

@ilya-zadonsky

I got this when open that page

/topic/3/suggestions-for-the-portal/topic/74/patch-i-for-kavkisktskfa-2018 Not Found
    You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page.

• [2019] Gold BT

It is ok now

• [2019] Gold BT

@xzz123

Yeah, it is better now.

We can use this kind of topic to express general feelings and thoughs.

KL also can give reply to some questions.smile

Let's see what else can be done to make this website better.

REGARDS.

• Kaspersky Lab

@xzz123

:smiling_face_with_horns:

• [2019] Gold BT

Hello

I think the spoiler function is very much needed......

Or it is better to hide pictures like this:

hxxps://forum.kaspersky.com/uploads/monthly_2018_06/536578445_QQ20180629172043.jpg.d0c201047e78f829b9ff93e0d5a0ca55.jpg

The website won't directly show the picture since the link this laughinglaughinglaughingObfuscatedtongue-outtongue-outtongue-out.

Looks like your connection to Beta Testing was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.