Kaspersky Endpoint Security 184.108.40.2060
New beta KES build is here (about product)!
You can download it by the link
You can uninstall the product in Windows with the uninstaller window using the appwiz.cpl command.
Please note, that the product's GUI is under development now, your bugs on this component may not be relevant in new builds.
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
From my point of view KES 11.5 reserve more RAM than older KES11 versions. Additional RAM is used by GUI. In KSOS 8 for example after we close GUI memory is free but not in KES11.5.
Second thing is that size of the installation package is bigger (due to dotnet but not only) compare with older KES11 versions which is not good in corporate enivroment when during deployment.
For me at the moment KES11.5 is worst than older KES11. I hope you better optimize this version before relase!!!