#2821 Application hang dump during KES vs. Malware
Rejected, last edited by Jarvis last edited by Jarvis
VMWare Worktation 15 Player:
Windows 10 Enterprise 2004
i set up KES vs Malware.
- I turned off file threat protection and HIPS.
- i unpacked the malware and started all malware files
- during that the running KES parts started to detect several of the malware.
- The virtual system started to slow and hang here and there i think thats when the dump was created
- then it suddenly was running normal again i finished starting all malware files
- i did the recommended disinfection process.
KES crashed and restarted and continued to process the malware it found
Operating system: Win 10, x64
System: Intel Core i10 10900K @ 3.7GHZ, 32,0GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2080 TI 11GB, M.2 1TB
Product Logs: https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/QdkjJaXt9riC9af