KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 18.104.22.1683 MR2
, last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets
Good news for everyone! MR2 is here!
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
You can download the version from the links belowPlease note, that the product's GUI is under development now, your bugs on this component may not be relevant in new builds.Functionality for sorting rules has been added to Device Control. Now each rule can be assigned a priority. Accordingly, when the rules are crossed, access will be carried out according to priorities.
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
I just noticed something weird in this build and if true, will be a BIG CHANGE!!!!!!! is it only me or I can't find INTERACTIVE SETTING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't know if because product still in beta or will be definitive!!!!!!!! so home products would follow the behavior as business products (KES) where there is no Interactive Mode... :(( very disappointed here...
@jowi said in KAV\\KIS\\KTS\\KFA\\KS\\KSOS: 21\.2\.7\.373 MR2:
Many GUI-bugs are reported, but i thought it is under construction?!
These are just some very obvious problems. A large part of the problems may have been fixed in the internal version. As far as I know, the update speed of the laboratory is much faster than the release speed of our test version.