KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 126.96.36.1997 RC!
, last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets
Good news for everyone! This is Release Candidate build! Please test it very attentively.
Known problem verifiers are turned on at first start, but in GUI it's shown like turned off.
Auto update for old version will be available later.
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
You can download the version from the link below
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
That's really cool function-a smooth version update.
I discover that in update setting, there is no option to ban a patch upgrade,
1) Why not? we have insider builds in our lab too.
2) Yes, when new beta test cycle will begin (in several months) old builds will be upgraded. But also you will be able to download them from our forum)
@xzz123, hi sir! this is final release build (we hope =) ) . BETA VERSION and REPORT PROBLEM you can meet only in beta builds, so you will always get builds with them, but for official release will be without them.
sadly the answer is no and no.
This build only give basic support for 2004. and it will not continue to update to version 21.
it is quite different to fast ring windows insider experience.
Hello! My Kaspersky website with this BETA is not supported because BETA or? Trying login to my kaspersky when i click in kaspersky Go to my kaspersky redirecting me to this website https://beta.ucp.kaspersky-labs.com and there i must enter login and password but not working there. Why redirect to this web?