#1923 Safe banking dump
Fixed, last edited by Jarvis last edited by Jarvis
Windows 10 x64 18363.476
KTS 220.127.116.116 app+drv ver. on
Standard Browser: Firefox
Not realy sure what happened here.
I was trying to pay something with paypal and was switching around between safe money browser and normal firefox i just had closed the safe money browser and tried to login in paypal in the normal browser when this dump came. The first one was corrupted but i got 3 failed attempts to write the same dump again so i took the last one.
Login was made hard beacuse of the dump creation
No dump no problem
Operating system: Win 10, x64
System: Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHZ, 12,0GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, Harddisk 1TB
Product Version: 18.104.22.1686
Product Logs: https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/PHFbrvkuwt7SR3V
KTS 22.214.171.1248 app+drv ver. on
- open the paypal login page with a link like : https://www.paypal.com/de/signin/
- turn off the option to save settings for this site and open website in safe browser
- type in a username and password (first signs of problems start here its usualy laggy the typing in of the password)
- close safe browser
- refresh the page where you were asked if you want to open the site in safe browser
- turn off the option to save settings for this site and open website in normal browser
- type in your info, click something on the site, logging in not required ( the dump should be created now during this step)
Dump + traces + har logs: https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/TxlyTEhUj8N6EFF
With those steps its stable to reproduce for me.
I think this is the dump from using chrome, its very different there. It seems i only had to open paypal login and type something in, then i get an unhandled exception in plugin-nms.exe and a while later the dump.
A key part for the dump seem to be one or more of the plugins, but i havent had the time to figure out which.
Traces + dump: https://cloud.qainfo.ru/s/BM9nFOcDl6sqdAt
As far as i can tell, something goes wrong in combination with those plugins when i go on the paypal login page, which results in the dump in the end. Should be the same for Firefox.