Good news for everyone!
A new version of the beta build is available for download and testing.
You can download the version from the links below
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
- KPM installation daw in the installer does not contain a description
- The license window (except ru-RU) contains *** NOT TRANSLATED ... *** elements
- Beta Testing windows contain English text in Chinese localization.
- The German localization build is not available because of the large amount of text that has not been translated.
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
@jowi Create gui bug for this question.
I added the same files in topic "crashes".
, last edited by Jowi last edited by Jowi
i tested the new function with a SRV0.fulldump.
A little request: Can you make the various settings easier to read? (mouseover for complete text or the box expanded)
@harlan4096 Hello. For now there is no need to use it for beta-testing. You can test the new windows themselves.
Hi Egor, could You explain a bit how should We use it to test? just enabling it?
This: https://support.kaspersky.com/15268?cid=KTS_21.0&utm_source=interceptor&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=KTS_21.0#block2 ?
, last edited by Egor.Pokrovsky last edited by Egor.Pokrovsky
The product has a new functionality for sending test reports from the GUI. Testing found errors, please write to the forum.