Looking for the help with bug reproduction. KAVKIS 20 and Avast/AVG
Good afternoon! Please help us get a bug reproduction while KAVKIS installation over Avast/AVG. We will be grateful for your help!
- Install any latest version of incompatible software: Avast or AVG antivirus.
- Launch 2020 KAVKIS installation (get installer from our official web site).
- When incompatible software will be detected, skip it's uninstallation and continue product installation
If you get an error while installing the klhk driver, then please provide all the information on this stand so that we can reproduce the problem in the test lab:
- GSI traces
- installation traces
- All setupapi traces in \ Windows \ INF
- If possible, virtual machine
@huang1111, yes. it may affect. If you can, better to use clean OS. But. we don't know how to get a bug, May be your scenario will lead to bug reproduction.
Okay, I understand.
, last edited by Helios_07 last edited by Helios_07
Version 20: Avast free gets detected but KIS and KAV install fine if i follow your step
AVG doesnt get detected as incompatible
Version 21: Avast and AVg dont get detected as incompatible.
No luck here...
EDIT: Tested on Vmware 15 with Windows 10 1903 up to date.