Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
- Product generated dump once, when you open browser for first time after product installation. For KSC dump will generated at MyKaspersky authorisation window opened.
- Dump will generated for KSDE, when KFA/KAV/KIS/KTS/KSC product is uninstalled.
- Guide-tour translation is not final! Last page contain untranslated elements! You can close window by "Skip" button on previouse pages!
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
Those rules are still valid...
But the last link should fix the links to pictures
, last edited by Wallaby53 last edited by Wallaby53
The Advice for novices states...:Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
Unless I am doing something wrong the link is pointing to an obsolte and closed Forum. I would appreciate if the rules of engagement, test and feedback procedures would be available within THIS forum.
I would love to join beta testing but would also want to be able to read the instructions first.
, last edited by harlan4096 last edited by harlan4096
Are K2021 betas affected also? the user says that even after the patch for K2019 & K2020, the unique ID for all users is not enough and still allows to track users... any info about this?