#1404 avp service may eat too much cpu when watching live stream media.

• Rejected

Hi,

Does this issue will be improved after disabled webav? I want to ask this question.

Regards.

System Settings

Operating system: Win 10, x64

System: DELL XPS13 9380

Product: KTS

Product Version: 2020 MR0

Language: en-US

• Frankly speaking, I believe that those tough and long barriers between dev and users cause the very long period which it takes to fix a localization problem.

Tech support always asking us provide tons of data again and again, after months, there still even no bug ID. Maybe, the problem is still not confirmed yet.........

Dont know what to do now.

• @xzz123 said in avp service may eat too much cpu when watching live stream media\.:

Frankly speaking, I believe that those tough and long barriers between dev and users cause the very long period which it takes to fix a localization problem.

Tech support always asking us provide tons of data again and again, after months, there still even no bug ID. Maybe, the problem is still not confirmed yet.........

Dont know what to do now.

Be patient, Guy. wink You are always the best. laughingTake it easy.cool

• @wesly-zhang

I dont know

I do the test that disable those drivers. If klwtp is disabled, the problem is gone( of course once the driver is disabled, webAV is stoped). If you disable other driver, there is still the problem.

You may find the answer if you ask huang1111

he do the test of disabling protections..... that is the first time we are requested by the tech support.

my driver test was the second time....tech support want more...

• @xzz123 said in avp service may eat too much cpu when watching live stream media\.:

https://www.huya.com/ 

Hi, guy

I find huya use flash technology to build its live player. Perhaps the product has a performance impact when dealing with flash streaming media. Take a look at action script and see what the player is doing.

@wesly-zhang

I dont know

I do the test that disable those drivers. If klwtp is disabled, the problem is gone( of course once the driver is disabled, webAV is stoped). If you disable other driver, there is still the problem.

You may find the answer if you ask huang1111

he do the test of disabling protections..... that is the first time we are requested by the tech support.

my driver test was the second time....tech support want more...

Hi,

klwtp is an web transmission processor driver I think. It takes a lot of research to figure out what the player is doing on media stream. Because there are many players that use flash technology, it's the only one that's causing problems, and there must be something special about it.

Best regards.

• , last edited by Dmitriy.Pisarets

@xzz123 said in avp service may eat too much cpu when watching live stream media\.:

there still even no bug ID.

now you have it - 3494862. 

• @dmitriy-pisarets

Actually, I believe I can give you enough data but the difficulty is knowing what is really matter........

If I can though my laptop to your office, it would be much easiler.....

• @wesly-zhang

you can try reproduce it.wink

use chrome and watch Huya. choose a hot room, like KPL, LPL.......

I know little about programming and those basic things.

• Duplicate

Looks like your connection to Beta Testing was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.