Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
- Support Window - text and link to forum was changed, it is "Community portal" now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Guide tour was added for KSDE first start.
- For change to Premium mode scenario, to Main window and allerts Midory-kuma was added!
- Added option for user notification about too old or short password. If this option is active, user will recieve too old/short password notification in Notification Center.
- Product generated dump once, when you open browser for first time after product installation. For KSC dump will generated at MyKaspersky authorisation window opened.
- Dump will generated for KSDE, when KFA/KAV/KIS/KTS/KSC product is uninstalled.
- Guide-tour translation is not final! Last page contain untranslated elements! You can close window by "Skip" button on previouse pages!
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
, last edited by Virus_900 last edited by Virus_900
Hi staff KL my internet provider block http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com i'm not can normal testing product my bug report https://eap.kaspersky.com/topic/1278/does-not-update-signature-product-to-ukraine-country
, last edited by xzz123 last edited by xzz123
I live in China mainland, and I can not complete an update even if there is no new package.
The only way to get updates is using 200MB free KSC trial.
This never happened before, in many years of beta test.
By the way, I have a proxy that allow me to get better internet, but this product build seems to never allow itself use the proxy. Whatever settings I made, it wont apply the proxy.
The update report still shows that product directly connect to Inertnet. This never happens before.
So only KSC give me updates.
Good afternoon, I downloaded KTS Beta and it works perfectly. But when downloading Kaspersky Password Manager, it tells me that the beta version is expired. I do not understand why it indicates to me that it is expired and I can not enjoy the 92 free days, if I just registered in a new account. On the other hand KTS Beta if it leaves me the 92 days of free trial. I have contacted Kaspersky technical support and their response has been that as it is a beta version it is out of Kaspersky Technical Support coverage. Can anybody help me? Thank you. (sorry for my English)