Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
Let's see what it is~
Let's start the playing!
I suggest creat a restore point before installation.
I am facing interesting problems, but hard to give a description.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm still preparing the laptop where I'm going to test it!
These early betas always are very unstable...
Running more or less stable here... system a bit slow, even with traces and app & drv verify keys deleted and rebooted the system...
At 1st sight I don't see any new feature compared to K2019, maybe some small GUI changes...
Here we go~
I observed that many malicious samples are simply detected as UDS Dangerousobject by 18/19 version. Pure MD5 blacklist maybe......?
but given more sophisticated masks by 2020 version,
at the moment above samples are detected UDS DangerousObject via Kaspersky virus desk and avp from Virustotal.
I'm getting detections of different types, I thinks that specific UDS detections are also usual in 2018/2019 since last year, I guess it depends on if the specific detection was already added or still a generic one at this time, and later will become in specific: https://imgur.com/a/63WA9j7
What is this ".drv" file? Some crypted text in it.
A new type of log file.Created to catch errors in the drivers.
Thx for the info. Is KL planning to insert new modules or only update of existing ones (stability of components)? I think latter.
2020 - the version will contain the work on the bugs. Stability is the main goal of 2020. A lot of work has been done with the current modules. Some modules have been completely redesigned (code).
What is united delivery?
It begain in 2019 version. But More files and even drivers are now label with this mask in 2020. I assume it is a sign of big change in product developping.~~~~~~~
This is the year.