KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 21.0.7.318

• , last edited by Virus_900

Dima, hi thank you for information.

• , last edited by new kis user 2012

Virus_900 Here write that the Assembly is updated from the usual public servers.

Something You began to write in English often. Sections and topics in the Russian language in General is no longer looking at?

The text was translated from Russian with the help of an online translator. The accuracy of machine translation can be reduced.

• , last edited by harlan4096

Installed KTS2021beta and it seems quite stable, for now... still no dumps, but no apparent changes compared to K2020...

• Hi dear authorized. ı'm a blind Kaspersky user. But The Kaspersky Products is'nt accessible. Setup file can't read buy the screen reader. Other windows are'nt accessible. Please help the blind users.

• @emrerencber Hello!  What screen reader application do you use?  

• I can not install the program on Windows 10 x64 1903 build 18362.175: "error 27300. Error installing the driver klkbdflt2.sys_x64. Error code: - 2147024319".

• https://mega.nz/#!9zQjhY4R!lgdjjRsABmB3PTKjQ4UbwYJiOoO70MnBR0oxcAOgrq8

• , last edited by xzz123

@quesito35 said in KAV\\KIS\\KTS\\KFA\\KS\\KSOS: 21\.0\.7\.318:

I can not install the program on Windows 10 x64 1903 build 18362.175: "error 27300. Error installing the driver klkbdflt2.sys_x64. Error code: - 2147024319".

Sadly we still have to disable secure boot in BIOS before those drivers successfully installed. @Dmitriy.Pisarets 

K's drivers' compatibility with OS is also important in the test, why not give all yours drivers signed MS signatures?

• @xzz123 drivers are in development almost all beta period, so it's hard to get drivers singed operatively.  

• @ xzz123 Thank you very much for the information. I have uninstalled the safe boot of the BIOS, and I have been able to install the KTS Beta program without any problem. It works perfectly.A greeting.

Looks like your connection to Beta Testing was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.