, last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky last edited by Ilya.Zadonsky
Can be activated only through Internet. Beta-license is valid for 90 days.
Before installation of the new build, please uninstall the previous build (sometimes kavremover may be needed) and reboot the system
- Support Window - text and link to forum was changed, it is "Community portal" now.
- Backup component was strongly reworked. Please, make attention here, especialy for work under different user accounts!
- Guide tour was added for KSDE first start.
- For change to Premium mode scenario, to Main window and allerts Midory-kuma was added!
- Added option for user notification about too old or short password. If this option is active, user will recieve too old/short password notification in Notification Center.
- Product generated dump once, when you open browser for first time after product installation. For KSC dump will generated at MyKaspersky authorisation window opened.
- Dump will generated for KSDE, when KFA/KAV/KIS/KTS/KSC product is uninstalled.
- Guide-tour translation is not final! Last page contain untranslated elements! You can close window by "Skip" button on previouse pages!
Advices for novice testers
- Do not proceed with testing without reading the instructions;
- All found bugs should be posted in the related topics so it would be wise to read their headers at first. Bug reports should contain all useful info (it will be clear after reading the instruction from p.1);
- The most convenient way to upload big files (traces or dumps): in .zip archive on OwnCloud.;
- Traces as well as app and driver verifiers are enable in this build.
- This area of forum is not connected to Tech Support (Bugs of Beta-products are collected here)
Please don't post on the beta forum if you are not participating in the beta testing.
, last edited by xzz123 last edited by xzz123
I can not install the program on Windows 10 x64 1903 build 18362.175: "error 27300. Error installing the driver klkbdflt2.sys_x64. Error code: - 2147024319".
Sadly we still have to disable secure boot in BIOS before those drivers successfully installed. @Dmitriy.Pisarets
K's drivers' compatibility with OS is also important in the test, why not give all yours drivers signed MS signatures?
, last edited by new kis user 2012 last edited by new kis user 2012
Something You began to write in English often. Sections and topics in the Russian language in General is no longer looking at?
The text was translated from Russian with the help of an online translator. The accuracy of machine translation can be reduced.