Patch is available for testing now.
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 5.8"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 5.8"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
- "Activation code does not match this application" error after updating Kaspersky for Window from 2021.7 to 2021.8
- KSeC compatibility issues with Punto switcher and similar
- Configured compatibility of Kaspersky for Windows with KTS licenses
- MailAV compatibility issues with MS Outlook
- Some stability issues
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2021MR8
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?