Patch is available for testing now.
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 2.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 2.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
∙ Requirement 2760114: [BRQ][Win10] Support Windows 10 RS5
∙ Bug 2924033: [2018 patch K] Need rename balloon and notification "Can not protect FireFox due to unknown error"
∙ Bug 2923175: [2018 patch K][RS4] webcam control not working with update 17134.191
∙ Bug 2839058: [2018 patch] DUMP: chrome_child_756DA0AB
∙ Bug 2921140: [2018 patch K] DUMP: hips!impersonate_DD2D33DD
∙ Bug 2987785: wrong act-item in link buy on expiration regret page
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap (ftp://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap)
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2018MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?