Patch is available for testing now.
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 3.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 3.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
In some cases, it is impossible to refuse to register at My Kaspersky
Work with browsers Chrome, FireFox is improved
Product stability is improved
Win10 20H1 full support
- Support of MS Edge browser based on the Chromium features:
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/ap2
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?