Patch is available for testing now.
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
∙ A warning that the account compromised might not appear when KPM present
∙ Anti-banner context menu was returned
∙ Sometimes update process stucks until the OS restarted
∙ Increased upload speed when enabled Web AV
∙ Improved product stability
∙ Improved compatibility with FireFox
∙ Added the ability to customize GUI skins
∙ Functionality "Devices in my network" now can scan wired networks to
∙ Basic support for Win10 20H1
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?