Patch is available for testing now.
- all of the product's work with the Web
- as well as browser operation when the product is installed with the plug-in on and off
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 4.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
∙ Office365 app is unexpectedly terminated during multi-user editing
∙ "Restore" option from context menu is not translated for several languages
∙ Unable to perform backup of big data to FTP (err32=87)
∙ No information about network in network settings after Win10 update to 1903
∙ Reduced upload speed to cloud drives
∙ Microsoft Office Access database opening failed
∙ No information in "Addresses" field on "Network properties" screen
∙ Product stability and performance was improved
∙ Win10 19H2 full support
∙ Some changes in GUI decor, include rebranding
∙ Future Firefox's changes support
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap2
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2020MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?