Patch is available for testing now.
- all of the product's work with the Web
- as well as browser operation when the product is installed with the plug-in on and off
Please note that to install the patch in KSeC (KSDE), you need to update the product from the test server using the commands below.
Windows x86cd "%ProgramFiles%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 3.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Windows x64cd "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Secure Connection 3.0"avp.com update http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap
Check the presence of a patch in the standard windows "Support", "About the program."
∙ Unable to login on site www.esb.de when product is active
∙ Product stability was improved
∙ Win10 19H2 full support
∙ Future Firefox's changes support
To begin testing you need to do next:
1. Install product
2. Update from public servers and reboot OS
3. Enable traces
4. Set Manual mode of Update
5. Set Update source: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap2
6. Reboot OS
As usual I'd like to remind you:
1) If you found any problem, please, re-check it on the previous patch. Here we are looking only for bugs related to current patch.
2) Don't forget about traces and screenshots.
Bug report: version 2019MR0
Flood will be deleted.
Why don't you try posting one?